Now I’m nearly at the end of my first term of the LCC’s BA (Hons) Sound Arts and Design course, I really should get this blog going again! To kick off here is my first piece of finished sound work for the course…
The title of the brief was ‘The Wordless Narrative’ and my hastily scribbled notes for the presentation this afternoon read:
- Limit myself to a minute.
- Birth, school, work, death in 60 seconds.
- Kept effects to a minimum.
- Concentrated on blending the sounds…
- Spent a lot of time in hospital past few years – became fascinated with the sounds.
- Worked mainly from the ‘Hospitals’ effects CD with a few from elsewhere.